The third and latest build of Mac OS X 10.6.4 has been seeded to developers today and includes several fixes and includes only one known issue. Build 10F50 comes in at 581.3MB and focus areas include SMB, Voice Over, Graphics Drivers, and USB. Below are a full list of included in this latest OS X 10.6.4 will if you are interested.
Included in this update:
- Resolve an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
- Resolve an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
- Address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- Improve reliability of VPN connections
- Resolve a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
- Resolve an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
- Improve VoiceOver compatibility with iMovie and GarageBand
- Improve compatibility with some braille displays
- Marketing text is not formatted correctly, line returns missing.
- Graphics Drivers
- Voice Over
[via World of Apple]