The great thing about Apple devices is that the fun never stops. Even if your phone is a library of great apps, there is still huge room for more applications to be discovered and installed.
Games, in particular, at the App Store are wonderful apps to fill your idle time with. Their interface brilliantly makes use of the touchscreen capabilities to provide players with a wonderful experience. If you are looking for the next great game to pass your time with, give All-in-1 Games a try.
All-in-1 Games by PlayMesh is a collection of 8 games which can be played online. These games include:
1. Link4: Connect four colored pieces in a row to win.
2. Dots: The classic paper and pencil box making game.
3. Chess: The classic game of Kings and Queens.
4. Checkers: Jump to collect your opponent’s pieces; the last to survive wins.
5. Mancala: The oldest African board game still played today.
6. Reversi: The strategic board game of flipping tiles.
7. Tic-Tac-Toe: Connect three X’s or O’s in a row to win.
8. Roshambo: Rock Paper Scissor SHOOT.
These games are multiplayer games and require an internet connection to be played. First All-in-1 Games connects to its server, then matches us with another player of our caliber.
One feature I would like incorporated into the game is by connecting two Apple devices without the need of a net connection. It would make things a lot easier for friends with iPhones. Hopefully this feature will be included in future versions of the game.
All-in-1 Games is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and the iPad; the OS requirement is iPhone OS 3.0 or later.