Sn0wbreeze 1.6.1 is the PwnageTool 4.0.1 port for Windows which lets you to jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G & iPod Touch 2G by creating custom firmware for iOS 4.0 with Cydia installed. Once you have created iOS 4.0 custom firmware you can restore with iTunes and get your iPhone/ iPod Touch jailbroken running iOS 4.0 with baseband preserve for unlocking iOS 4.0.
Now if you have used Sn0wbreeze 1.6.1 and encountered Youtube & iBook App issue or Error to restore firmware issue (error 1600/160x on DFU mode and error 2 on Restore Mode with the picture of the cable connecting to the iTunes Logo) then here is fix provided by iH8sn0w. A new version of Sn0wbreeze, Sn0wbreeze 1.6.2 has been released by iH8sn0w which fixes the issues like error to restore firmware via iTunes or Youtube app error on jailbroken iOS 4.0 with Sn0wbreeze.
You May Like to Check out
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3G with Redsn0w 0.9.5 Beta 5
- How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G 4.0 with Redsn0w 0.9.5 Beta 5
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.0 with PwnageTool 4.0/Pwnagetool 4.1
- How to Unlock iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS 4.0 with Ultrasn0w 0.93
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS 4.0 with Sn0wbreeze 1.6.1