There maybe many translator apps available for your Windows mobile, but you’ll definitely use the one that suitably fits your needs. Anuvadak is one such translator app for Windows mobile.
Anuvadak is developed by a developer known as chargedRam on xda-developers. This translator app has a very nice and simple UI. When you launch this app, it gives you an option to enable instant translation (which is still an alpha feature). When this feature is enabled, the result is automatically generated (with a few seconds delay) and you do not have to click on Translate.
The text box provided in the app for search is quite small and you will take some time getting used to it. Clicking on a translated item brings up some advanced options like:
- Listen to translation (not all languages are supported).
- Copying the translated text to clipboard.
- Sending translated text via SMS.
- Translate to a different language.
Now the developer of Anuvadak has released version 1.1 with bunch of new features, which include:
- Added QVGA, WQVGA and HVGA support.
- Improved Instant translation but still in alpha.
- Added paste support with a dedicated paste button. No more long press to select paste option.
- Added check for update option.
- Added user-selectable option to show number of items in history – This is major memory improvement. Devices with low memory choose less than 5 items.
- Added support for saving a language pair as favorite or save it as default.
- Added support to show all indic and asian languages.
You can download Anuvadak 1.1 from the developers website.
Also, here is a video showing all the features of Anuvadak translator app for Windows mobile: