Since its release almost a month ago, Starcraft II hasn’t received many updates. However, today Blizzard announced the title would be receiving its first major update sometime next month.
The update is set to include a global release of the US hotkey layouts and support for left-handed players, and cooldown and build time adjustments. There are also changes to the game’s balance set to be included in Patch 1.1, including:
– Reducing the effectiveness of a “Zealot rush” when playing as/against the Protoss
– Reducing the effectiveness of Terran Reapers against the Zerg
– The power of the Terran Siege Tank will be reduced when in siege mode
– Terran Battlecruisers will be less powerful against ground units
– The Zerg Ultralisks have lost their “ram” attack, as it was proving in many instances to be less powerful than its regular attack.
You can check out a full list of changes in Patch 1.1 for Starcraft II at the official site here.