Apple has just seeded the latest version of Mac OS X 10.6.5, referred to as build 10H542, bringing a number of fixes and improvements over the last build which was seeded on September 2nd. As always, the release is only available to those in the Apple Developer program, but with every release we keep getting closer to a public release.
If you have been experiencing issues with the last build or your currently installed version of Mac OS X, there is more than likely a fix in this latest build. Full list of fixes posted below.
Mac OS X 10.6.5 10H542 Fixes:
- improve reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
- resolve a delay between print jobs
- address a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an Airport Extreme
- resolve an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
- address an issue where dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide
- add SSL support for uploading files to iDisk
- resolve an issue with Wikipedia information not displaying correctly in Dictionary
- improve performance of MainStage on certain Mac systems
- resolve spacing issues with OpenType fonts
- improve reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays
- resolve a VoiceOver issue when browsing some web sites with Safari 5
- address stability and performance of graphics applications and games