Legendary free digital music distribution service turned subscription-based Rhapsody competitor, Napster, has officially launched an iOS app for all iOS devices. Apple has a approved the library of 10 million songs that can be streamed and downloaded for offline listening with a Napster Mobile Access subscription for $10 a month.
The free Napster app joins a long list of similar services already available in the App Store including Rhapsody, Rdio, Spotify, Thumbplay, and others.
Some of the things you can do with Napster plus mobile access:
• Save songs, albums, and playlists to play even when you’re offline
• Kick back with playlists, recommendations, and Billboard® charts dating back to 1955
• Create your own playlists for a customized listening experience
• Save your last 100 songs played so you can easily replay favorites
• Automix your favorite song to create an instant playlist blending similar artists
You can download Napster for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad here.