Verizon, tagged as the largest mobile phone carrier revealed it’s part of Black Friday Deals. The company posted the Black Friday promo on their website, welcoming users who are looking forward on buying a BlackBerry or a Android device this year.
Even though Verizon tagged the offer as part of Black Friday, the deal is being offered as of now and will run till Friday only. Verizon is offering LG Cosmos Touch, LG Vortex in Voilet, Samsung Continuum, Samsung Intensity II and the BlackBerry Bold 9650, as part of the Black Friday Deals. Samsung Continuum is the only handset available through the Black Friday promo which is based on the Android OS.
Verizon Black Friday Deals:
1. BlackBerry Bold 9650 for $49.99 (On a 2-year contract)
2. LG Cosmos Touch for FREE (On a 2-year contract)
3. LG Vortex in Voilet for FREE (On a 2-year contract)
4. Samsung Continuum for $99.99 (On a 2-year contract)
5. Samsung Intensity II for FREE (On a 2-year contract)
Besides of what is being offered on the Promo, Verizon has a whole list of handsets which suits every user’s need. Compared to what others are offering, Verizon does lag as Best Buy already revealed that it would sell Samsung Fascinate and Motorola Droid 2 for only a buck whereas the LG Vortex for only a dollar.
via [Verizon Store]