BlackBerry users in India are surely here for a treat. Tata DOCOMO, one of the fastest private Indian carrier to launch 3G services in the country , introduced its BlackBerry Unlimited Plan for Postpay as well as Prepay customers. Users who wish to take advantage of the new offer will have to pay a monthly fee of Rs.399, almost USD $9.
With ease, BlackBerry has been able to mark its success in the Indian market. Tata DOCOMO announced the internet bundle in view of the increasing popularity that BlackBerry devices are recording in India. This special offer for BlackBerry devices, had been bundled together in response to offers, other companies are offering which include limited browsing and/or emailing as well as expensive BlackBerry plans.
The Tata Docomo “BlackBerry Unlimited” plan includes:
1. Unlimited push Email
2. As many as 10 personal e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.)
3. Unlimited usage on Instant Messenger (IM,Google Talk, MSN Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ & more)
4. Unlimited usage on BlackBerry App World – Free application download & use
5. Unlimited usage on Social Networking (Facebook, Orkut, Myspace & more)
6. Unlimited usage on Internet Browsing, including audio and video content.
Besides the above benefits, customers get an additional 300 MB data download offer with BlackBerry Unlimited. However due to Tata DOCOMO’s limited coverage in India, the offer is available for 9 states.