Final Cut Pro users will be happy to know that developer Factorial has just released a Final Cut server app for iPad called ClipTouch.
The app will allow you to use your iPad as a review workstation for your Final Cut projects. By establishing a connection over WiFi, 3G, or VPN and direct connections, you can browse and discover assets and share and collaborate on video clips. The app requires no additional server configuration and works with the Final Cut default proxy. You can also add annotations and edit metadata within the app. This is definitely an app all Final Cut Pro users will love you have in their arsenal. A full list of features below.
– No server configuration required
– Search and discover assets
– Directly download and view clip proxies
– Supports the default Final Cut Server proxy setting
– Clip timecode display
– Change asset metadata
– View and add Final Cut Server annotations
– Respects permission sets based on your login
– Supports direct and VPN network connections over Wi-Fi and 3G
Download ClipTouch ($15) for iPad from the App Store now.