Android powered Samsung Nexus S smartphone is all ready to delight the Korean customers. SK Telecom, Korea’s largest carrier would launch the Samsung Nexus S Smartphone, making it available for its customers in February. Even though the Nexus One is still one of the best-selling Android smartphone in Korea, the company is prepared to launch the powerful smartphone for the Korean market.
Currently in the final stages of testing, the Samsung Nexus S is all-prepared to launch the product next month. SK Telecom is happy to welcome another smartphone to its Android family which include the Samsung Galaxy S, the Vega from Pantech and HTC Desire.
Certain questions were seen arising from Android users about the delay in launch of the Nexus S. Korea is proud to cater Android users and mark itself as the leader for Android mobile platform compared to other countries in the world.
The Samsung Nexus S is the first ever device to run Google Android’s latest Operating System, the Android 2.3 Gingerbread, as well as being powered with a single ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor. The manufacturer also claims on Nexus S being world’s first device to feature a Super AMOLED screen.
Samsung Nexus S Features and Specs:
1. 4.0-inch Super AMOLED Touchscreen
2. 16 million color and 480 x 800 pixels resolution
3. Oleophobic Surface
4. Curved Glass Screen
5. Mult-touch input
6. Accelerometer Sensor for UI auto-rotate
7. Proximity Sensor for auto turn-off
8. 5-megapixel camera with autofocus, LED Flash, touch focus
9. Secondary VGA camera
10. NFC technology, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity, DLNA function and GPS with A-GPS support.
via [Chosun Ilbo]