Sprint Nextel, offering industry-leading mobile data services, announced the launch of one of the toughest phones, designed specially for those customers who work under extreme conditions. Introducing the all new Motorola Brute i686, a device meeting Military Specs 810G for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation, temperature, salt fog, blowing rain, humidity and immersion.
Even though the device is somewhat different than others, Sprint Nextel has kept the tough phone feature-rich. It comes packed with all the features including the best-in-class push-to-talk capabilities of Nextel Direct Connect, support for business applications and increased durability.
Motorola Brute i686 Specs and Features:
1. 2MP camera with video capture capabilities, flash and up to 4x zoom
2. Multimedia messaging (either audio, images, text, or all three in the same message) to or from email addresses and other capable users, and wirelessly store multimedia on the Sprint Web site
3. Supports up to 8 GB MicroSD card (not included)
4. GPS with GPS Tagging of photos
5. Pre-loaded applications: TeleNav Navigation, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile and Sprint Football Live
6. Advanced Stereo Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
7. Dimensions: 3.92 (h) x 2.09 (w) x 1.02 inch (d) and (99.5 mm x 53mm x 26 mm)
8. Weight: 5.6 ounces (158.8 grams)
9. Internal Display: 2.2-inch (55.9 mm), 176×220 65K TFT
10. External Display: 1.3-inch (33 mm), 120×160, 65K TFT
11. Battery Specifications: Lithium-ion 1750 mAh
12. Talk Time: up to 350 minutes
via [Sprint Nextel]