Here comes another! T-Mobile USA just announced the availability of a new Android-based smartphone on its network, namely the Galaxy S 4G, which supports the the T-Mobile’s super fast 4G (HSPA+) network. Adding the smartphone to its network, the company is ready to mark the Galaxy S 4G, the fastest smartphone available in the United States market, since it provides download speeds of up to 21 Mbps.
Adding more capabilities to the smartphone, the Galaxy S 4G enhances the entertainment features as it sports a mobile HD TV3 through T-Mobile TV, with pre-loaded content. Furthermore, the smartphone features a T-Mobile Video Chat which comes powered by Qik, all that on a large 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen.
Andrew Sherrard, Senior VP T-Mobile USA said:
The Galaxy S 4G pushes the envelope by reaping the benefits of our network’s unprecedented speeds and by offering groundbreaking entertainment experiences. We are excited to continue to expand our portfolio of 4G devices that enable our customers to have access to unique and compelling features and an optimal 4G experience.
Samsung Galaxy S 4G Specs and Features:
1. 5-megapixel camera
2. microSD memory card slot with a 16GB memory card pre-installed
3. 1650 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
4. Google Android 2.2 Froyo Operating System
5. 1 GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird Processor
6. Front-Facing Camera for Video Chat
7. HSPA + Technology powered by ST-ERICSSON
Samsung Galaxy S 4G Entertainment Features:
1. T-Mobile TV
2. Warner Bros. Pictures ACADEMY AWARD Nominated Film INCEPTION
3. T-Mobile Video Chat App Powered By Qik
4. doubleTwist with AirSync
5. Slacker Radio and much more…
via [PC WORLD]