BPM analyzer from MixMeister is a small program that does exactly what it is good at: calculates Beats-Per-Minute (BPM) of the songs you select and update the ID3 tags in your music files with exact BPM information that it calculates.
You can add a single file or multiple files easily by drag and drop. You can even sort files by title, artist and BPM. Another option included with this nifty and small program is that you can create and print BPM reports for your entire music collection.
One more feature included with BPM analyzer is that you can create separate play-list of songs with high BPM or of the ones with lower BMP. Some other features of this software application include:
- It calculates very accurate BPM count for any song.
- You can easily add music files via drag and drop from Windows explorer.
- Display and sort files by atrist, BPM or title.
- Easily print BPM reports for the entire music collection.
- Free license to use and distribute for non-commercial purpose.
This software is available for both Windows and Mac. Click here to download MixMeister BPM analyzer.