While Mac OS X 10.6.4 build 10F37 was just seeded to developers early last week, MacRumors is reporting that another release has been seeded today titled Mac OS X 10.6.4, Build 10F46.
The update comes in at 573.1 MB and addresses almost a dozen issues with only one known issue within the current build causing fonts to produce error messages. Much like the last release seeded to developers, reports state that the latest update focuses on USB, VoiceOver, SMB, VPN, and GraphicsDrivers. Below is a full list of what is included in the update, if you’re interested.
Included in this update
* Resolves issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on an SMB mounted volume
* Resolves pairing issues with Apple remotes
* Resolves issues launching Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS3
* Resolves issues playing in Good Quality mode of DVD Player
* Addresses compatibility issues with OpenGL-based applications
* Resolves 3D animation, drop frame, or frame lock issues
* Addresses drawing issues when editing iPhoto in full screen mode
* Resolves erratic trackpad or keyboard issues with USB
* Resolves a Cisco VPN connection drop issue
* Addressees a Parental Controls issue where users are locked out at designated times by the admin user
* Improvements to the reliability of speech and braille in the VoiceOver Utility